We manage and amplify Dealership Reputation
- LISTEN to all customers
- ACT on their feedback
- PROMOTE positive reviews
- GET more positive reviews
A paradigm shift in decision making process
Today, it’s essential to have customer reviews on all relevant sites. Having too few or no online reviews can be just as deadly as having only bad reviews. Negative reviews and low ratings will drive potential customers (and even existing customers!) into the arms of your competitors. In today’s competitive marketplace, small variations in star ratings are often the difference between new customer attraction and lost opportunities.
2 Billion local searches/month on Google. Are you on page 1?
Consumers rarely go beyond Page 1 when searching for businesses like yours. If your business is not there, you lose. Reviews are the type of content that boosts your ranking. Get your business to the top.
1 Billion users on Facebook. 500M on Twitter. Are you getting clients via social media?
The average consumer spends 30 minutes everyday on Facebook, the new “living room” to socialize with family and friends. Having customers recommend your business on Facebook and Twitter helps you win new clients.
What is your rating on top review sites?
Negative reviews on top sites like Google+ or Yelp can ruin your business. On the other hand, great reviews from happy customers provide a distinct advantage over competitors and boosts your business.
Is your website converting prospects into customers?
Do you show positive customer testimonials? There’s no better way to influence potential customers, and reinforce existing customers, than by using the voice of your happy customers.
- Authentic new reviews on top sites
- Aggregate reviews from major sites
- Cross post to your website, Facebook, Twitter
- Get found online on Google
- Build social media presence
- Advanced ROI analytics
- 1 “star” difference in reviews results in 5% – 9% change in revenue
- 92% of users read online reviews before selecting a business to purchase from
- 74% of users say they will not select a business with poor reputation
- 95% of unhappy customers will return to your business if an issue is resolved quickly and efficiently
- Customer reviews create a 74% increase in product conversion
- 72% of consumers surveyed said that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 90% of Yelp users say positive reviews impact their company buying choices
- 93% of people who conduct research on review sires typically make purchases at the businesses they look up